Sunday, July 23, 2006

Oooh baby baby it's a wild world...

yay! I have another new project! haha. well, currently I'm actually working on two -- an embroidered Goku from DBZ (originally for my boyfriend, bc I'm not really a fan of the show, but I'm starting to grow rather fond of the piece itself), and a purse that's more coming together in my mind than anywhere else (I can only use the sewing room when my parents are asleep, and Dad's been staying up rather late the last few nights).. but I have started the stuff I plan to put on it -- the quote "The fact is, sometimes it's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why now and then we need really special ones to make the walk a little more fun." from, what else?.. Sex & the City :-P and a shoe of course... all embroidered on white (which is also the lining fabric), and then i'm gonna put them on purple plaid fabric (muy sexy)...
Yeah, and of course, I have a knitting project in the works. I started that Candy & I'm just not liking how it's coming together -- sweaters weren't meant to be knit in cheap acrylic for a reason.. lol. Anyways, being that boyfriend is a football player I will be spending every Friday night from late August on at some highschool in the area watching him play, and it tends to get cold at those games.. soooo... gloves!!
Yes, I am indeed doing MagKnits Urban Necessity mittens.. I ordered Peruvian Collection Highland Wool from Elann.com today -- 4 skeins of Candy Cane Red & 1 of Bisque... *hopefully* that'll be enough (I couldn't order more cause I was afraid Mum wouldn't go for it, seeing as she was paying). Anyways.. they're gonna be all red, and on one mitten flap I'm gonna put a white "M" (Massena) and on the other "88" (Eric's football #). (red & white are our school colors, btw :-P) I have all the charts worked out & such & I'm wicked excited to start them. Actually... I'm wicked excited to get my yarn in the mail -- I've never ordered it online before ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home